Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cover of the Week for 2-22-12

Happy New Comic Day! There are quite a few good books dropping today. There was also some decent competition this week for the best cover piece. Some of those are X-Men #25 by Adi Granov and the two Flash #6 covers, one by Francis Manapul and the other done by Mike Choi. They were good, but they couldn't top Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #7. Check it out and follow along.


Brought to you by Dan Duncan, this cover displays the brothers, weapons out, in attack mode. Behind them is General Krang. I will admit that I missed out on this ongoing and I have yet to add it to my pull-list. I'd like to catch up, so I'll have to find a trade. To wrap up, I'll just say...Turtle Power!

What do you think? Let me know. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment