Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Comic Cover of the Week

Happy New Comic Book Day! There are so many good books on shelves today. My most anticipated comics are Ghost #4, Mind the Gap #8, Spawn #229, Thor: God of Thunder #6 and Uncanny X-Men #3.

Those books all offer some great visuals. The same goes for the cover of Fearless Defenders #2 by Mark Brooks.

Brooks is no stranger to my Comic Cover of the Week. You know what you're going to get with his name attached. Misty Knight, Moonstar and Valkyrie all look great of course. The big draw for me is the action figure look. I'm sure any action figure collector can appreciate this. The design looks just like a figure from the Marvel Universe line, of which I am a huge fan. I would buy Marvel Universe figures of all three characters. There actually is a Valkyrie figure coming, so keep an eye out for her.

Thanks for looking. Happy reading to you. And happy collecting as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment