Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cover of the Week

Happy Sunday Funday! If you're not having fun, you should definitely be read some comic books. I've been going through some of my books for the week and have reviewed some of those with more to come. Feel free to check those out.

As I browsed the releases for the week, I narrowed down my choices to two books. The winner had the edge for two reasons: primary character and level of activity. Because of that, I chose the cover to Minimum Carnage: Omega #1 by Clayton Crain.

Crain has a great hand for drawing symbiotes. The living nature of the symbiotes fits his fluid style. Maybe I'm biased, but who wouldn't want more Carnage running around? All these mini-Carnages pestering Scarlet Spider and Venom is quite a sight. The one right above the UPC stands out because you can almost hear it screaming as it joins the mob.

No comments:

Post a Comment