Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cover of the Week for 3-28-12

Happy New Comic Day! It's a beautiful day to head to your shop and buy some comics. And because of the weather, why not read them outside? This guy won't be doing that because I have class. But I do have some nice books that will be waiting to be picked up. If someone wants to do that for me, I certainly won't object. Just sayin.

So taking a look at the releases this week, it was slightly sad because they were so few good looking pieces. Choosing this one brings to mind the phrase "easy peasy." Representing a franchise I've known since I was a kid, my choice is the center of a recent controversy which I actually don't care about. The controversy, not the franchise. So delaying no further, I present Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #8. Take a look ladies and gentlemen.



I'll be honest, I don't know which is the official release. My instinct says it's the one in which they're wearing the red bandanas. But I've seen the individually colored one on several sights. So either somebody got it wrong or they're both available. I doubt the latter is true. I posted them both just in case and because they good with their own colors.

We can thank Dan Duncan for this cover depicting our favorite turtles taking on the deadly mousers. My favorite turtle, Leo, on top with twin katana ready is looking good. That's a lot of mousers, but the turtles can handle. Hopefully they can. I guess I'll find out when I read it. Nice piece Mr. Duncan.

Go ninja, go ninja, go! I had to do it. Let me know what you think. Keep it nerdy my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment