Monday, May 14, 2012

Thief of Thieves #4 Review

Thief of Thieves #4 follows Augustus, Redmond's son. In the previous issue, he was arrested and here we find out what he did. Readers will see that interrogation along with him setting up the job that landed him there. It's already been stated that he's not as good as his father and this issue just expounds on that a bit.

At the end of issue 3, I was curious to know more about Augustus. After reading this however, I don't really care about him and only wish to see how Redmond will interact with him in the next issue.

I do like this series, but this issue doesn't really do anything for me. If you want to know a bit about Augustus' past, you'll be fine here. If it held more details about him, I would easily recommend it. But it's really just a few bits. I'd say skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment