Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cover of the Week

Happy New Comic Day! It seems like just last week I was doing this. Oh yeah, that's because I was. Well then, welcome back funny book lovers. I've got a nice list of books releasing this week. This might be close to an average week for me. Two of those books are actually getting dropped. Green Lantern and Walking Dead must go. GL just isn't fun and after only a few issues I'd rather go back to trade-waiting Walking Dead.

Moving on to Cover of the Week we have an AvX tie-in. Fighting it out and coming out the winner for the week is X-Men Legacy #266. We're going green people. Check it out.


Brought to you by Mark Brooks, we have She-Hulk taking on Rogue. There's a lot of power right here. Should be a fun showdown. In this issue, some Avengers come to secure the school. The X-Men there aren't having that. I'm actually looking forward to this book hoping that it'll remove the bad taste from the previous issues. Not that they were horrible, but I really wasn't feeling them so much.

Love it? Hate it? Let me know. Thanks for looking people. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment