Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cover of the Week

I hope you enjoyed my Book of the Week post. Here's some more comic book goodness for you. I could say there are plenty of good looking books on shelves today, but that rings true every week.

Here is Mark Brooks' variant cover for AvX: Consequences #4.

Here are the aspects of this cover that won me over:

1. It's drawn by Mark Brooks

2. It's Magneto

3. It's Magneto drawn by Mark Brooks!

No, that last one is not cheating. This cover has a lot going for it. I love how Mags' eyes are lit up. There's all kinds of stuff going on around him. He's ready to do some damage and I want to be there for it. We all know Mark Brooks is pretty awesome. He did two covers this week and I was torn at first about which to choose. I almost posted both, but I had to pick one.

Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment